- DP Architects
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commensurate on Experience
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
DP Architects has a vacancy for a Part 3 Architect to join its team in London.
DP International (UK) is a fast-growing London branch in one of the largest architectural practices in the world. Our position in this global structure allows us to tap into world-wide expertise and our current scale offers us agility to deliver fast-paced complex medium-sized projects.
Successful candidates should have a passion for concepts and detailing, have excellent design awareness, good communication, CAD and hand drawing skills.
If you are a London based, UK-trained Part 3 Architect keen to learn and grow with our practice, please send in your CV.
Successful candidates should have the following skills set:
- Have passed their RIBA Part 3
- Be able to legally work in the UK
- Good communicator
- Aptitude to learn quickly on the job
- Passion for design and detailing
- Ability to assist in the day-to-day administrative running of projects
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Proficient in SketchUp
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- 3-5 years post part 3 experience
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert