PLG is offering a unique opportunity for the right candidates to join the growing team in their East Midlands office.
Specialising in the property interests of clients that are disabled either through a personal injury or as a result of clinical negligence, PLG has quickly become one of the market leaders in their field. Operating nationally on residential projects, rental property adaptation, and new builds ranging up to £2 million, every one of PLG’s projects is bespoke. This position offers the successful candidate the rare opportunity to join a company that has developed an excellent reputation in this rewarding industry. The tailored service is brought about by our collective experience, and we ensure that our clients are left feeling uplifted, thanks to our problem-solving approach to their complex needs.
The successful Architects/Technologists will be ambitious, dynamic, motivated, and creative individuals, who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career. The job is based in Leicestershire however the role will operate nationally, and there will be regular travel required, however, this will be rewarded with above-average remuneration.
The position would suit an individual with the following characteristics:
- Strong design ability coupled with an eye for detail.
- Residential design experience.
- A practical problem-solving approach.
- A thorough understanding of Building Regulations and Accessible Design.
- Good technical design / detailing knowledge.
- Authoritative but understanding communication to engage with clients, consultants, solicitors, and Planning and Building Control Authorities confidently.
- Someone comfortable working both individually and as part of a wider team.
- Experience in AutoCAD and NBS Specification knowledge.
- Ability to work in a fast-pressure environment and manage your own caseload.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience working with clients of this nature is beneficial but not essential.
In return for bringing the above skills to the role, you will get immense job satisfaction in seeing your designs come to fruition, making a real change to someone’s life, whilst working alongside a dedicated team of high-quality professionals.
Please send a cover letter outlining relevant experience, C.V., and examples of work as part of your application.