- Hunter Dunning
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Apr 2023
Architect Job in Central London
An experienced Architect job is now available with our client, a commercial architecture and design firm based in Central London."
Due to increasing work, this firm is offering a permanent position to the right candidate.
The practice is a team of 12, their portfolio consists of workplace projects up to 80,000sqft, including commercial refurbishment, retail, and hospitality projects across London, the UK regions and Europe.
Role & Responsibilities
- Daily use of Revit
- Work across all RIBA stages
- Work directly with clients and develop relationships where required
- Attend site, where required
- Use experience to complete tasks autonomously
- Produce high quality working drawing packages.
Required Skills & Experience
- Revit proficiency is required
- ARB registration is preferred
- 10 years' experience post part III qualification
- Proven experience on commercial and workplace projects
- Excellent understanding of all RIBA stages, including on-site
- Experience in listed and refurbishment projects is advantageous
- Ability to produce highly technical drawing packages
- Excellent understanding of building regulations
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal is essential.
What you get back
- Salary of £50,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
- Hybrid working, after initial settling in period
- Home office setup provided, including risk assessment and use of ergonomic furniture
- Additional holiday allowance provided based on length of service, up to 5 additional days
- A collaborative environment that encourages progression and development.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Central London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13485)
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert