- Hunter Dunning
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- 14 Mar 2023
- 11 Apr 2023
- Alix Treagus
- Job (Function)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Architect Job in Central London
An experienced Architect job is now available with our client, a commercial architecture and design firm based in Central London."
Due to increasing work, this firm is offering a permanent position to the right candidate.
The practice is a team of 12, their portfolio consists of workplace projects up to 80,000sqft, including commercial refurbishment, retail, and hospitality projects across London, the UK regions and Europe.
Role & Responsibilities
- Daily use of Revit
- Work across all RIBA stages
- Work directly with clients and develop relationships where required
- Attend site, where required
- Use experience to complete tasks autonomously
- Produce high quality working drawing packages.
Required Skills & Experience
- Revit proficiency is required
- ARB registration is preferred
- 10 years' experience post part III qualification
- Proven experience on commercial and workplace projects
- Excellent understanding of all RIBA stages, including on-site
- Experience in listed and refurbishment projects is advantageous
- Ability to produce highly technical drawing packages
- Excellent understanding of building regulations
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal is essential.
What you get back
- Salary of £50,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
- Hybrid working, after initial settling in period
- Home office setup provided, including risk assessment and use of ergonomic furniture
- Additional holiday allowance provided based on length of service, up to 5 additional days
- A collaborative environment that encourages progression and development.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Central London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13485)
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly