Architect Job in Chelsea, London
Architect job now available in Chelsea, London. This role will see you joining a collaborative studio with continued growth and support. You will be working on super prime residential projects in London and Italy!
Established in 2009, our client is looking for an Architect or Architectural Designer to join their growing team to work on super prime residential projects in London and Italy. The office is made up of 7 staff and has developed an extremely supportive and collaborative culture, their aspiration is to grow a solid team that develops, strengthens, and stays together where new ideas and suggestions are always welcomed and discussed.
This a great opportunity for an Architect to join an aspirational practice that will offer support with career development.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will work on super prime residential projects in London and Italy throughout all RIBA stages
- Prepare and develop drawings and other documents related to design
- Architectural modelling
- Supervise junior members of the team on projects
- Coordinating drawings/detail information
- Site meetings
- Produce detailed tender and construction packages, including services drawings, finishes/ironmongery schedules, room elevations, and joinery elevations/details
- Implement and assemble surveys, primary appraisal schemes, concept layouts, and concluding planning layouts
- Liaising with Contractors, Sub-Contractors, and other external consultants such as building control, M&E Engineers, Structural Engineers, and Interior Designers
- You will use AutoCAD as your main software daily, plus Photoshop, InDesign, and SketchUp.
Required Skills & Experience
- Relevant architectural degree and a minimum of 2 years UK experience
- Proven experience working on high-end/super-prime residential projects in London
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and SketchUp
- Great organisation skills with the capacity to prioritise workloads
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously in a busy studio
- A positive and collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Flexible/hybrid working, 3 days per week are required in the office
- Flexible start times for childcare commitments
- Support and development opportunities
- Office hours are 9am to 5pm
- 21 days annual leave + bank holidays + additional Christmas closure
- Regular team socials, days out, and trips
- Discretionary annual bonus based on company performance
- Option for international remote work annually.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Chelsea, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 13480)