Part II Architectural Assistant
- Hunter Dunning
- Abingdon, Oxfordshire
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- 13 Mar 2023
- 10 Apr 2023
- John Watson
- Job (Function)
- Architectural Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Our client is an award-winning Architectural practice that has a Part II Architectural assistant job now available. The practice is passionate about the professional and personal development of its staff and would offer a supportive environment for those to develop their career and design experience.
This multi-award-winning Architectural practice works across 6 design studios in the UK.
Working across all areas of architectural design, with particular experience and a growing portfolio in large scale, complex projects in the science & research, healthcare, masterplanning, residential, community, leisure, and workplace sectors.
They are currently looking to grow the Oxford office and have the opportunity for a Part II Architectural assistant to join the team
Role & Responsibilities
- Working alongside more experienced team members across all RIBA stages from initial concepts to delivery
- Working on the production of design and technical drawing packages
- Use Revit on a daily basis.
- Work as part of a collaborative team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part II qualified
- Good design skills and attention to detail
- Strong design and technical skills
- Previous experience in Science, Healthcare, or residential projects is beneficial
- Ability using Revit
- Due to the office location, you would require your own transportation.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- Support and study time to complete studies
- Ongoing personal and professional development schemes
- Team social events
- Free Parking
- The office is located in on a busy and vibrant business and technology park and offers a selection of facilities such as shops, post office, nursery and gym.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Abington Oxfordshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 113398) #LI-Hybrid #LI-JW1
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly