- Hunter Dunning
- Winchester, Hampshire
- £32000 - £44000 per annum
- Closing date
- 10 Apr 2023
Architectural Technician job available with a practice that is recognised worldwide for its award-winning projects in traditional and classical architecture.
With their projects being featured in a number of industry and lifestyle publications on a regular basis, the practice's portfolio of projects range from beautiful historical buildings and private homes to commercial properties and interiors.
Due to office expansion and a growing portfolio, they now require Architectural Technicians at various levels, including Project Runners.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce high-quality technical drawings, with detailed joinery fittings in a traditional style
- Working across RIBA stages 2 - 6
- Produce detailed hand drawings
- Work alongside other Architectural Technologists and Architects on projects
- Work on bespoke, high-end projects throughout London and outside of London.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified and trained as an Architectural Technician, Technologist, or Architect
- Minimum of 3 years' professional experience in the UK
- Experience in bespoke detailing on traditional, high end or classical projects
- Passion for classical and traditional architecture.
What you get back
- Salary of £32,000 - £44,000 DOE
- 21 days holiday, plus bank holidays and discretionary leave over Christmas
- Professional memberships paid for
- No staff are expected to work overtime, but if offered they will pay this at an increased rate
- Employee assistance programme
- Project trips, sketching sessions, social events, and charity fundraising
- Flexible working with 3 days per week required in the office.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician Job in Winchester, Hampshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 13478) #LI-JW1 #LI-Hybrid
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert