- Hunter Dunning
- Winchester, Hampshire
- £32000 - £44000 per annum
- 13 Mar 2023
- 10 Apr 2023
- John Watson
- Job (Function)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Architectural Technician job available with a practice that is recognised worldwide for its award-winning projects in traditional and classical architecture.
With their projects being featured in a number of industry and lifestyle publications on a regular basis, the practice's portfolio of projects range from beautiful historical buildings and private homes to commercial properties and interiors.
Due to office expansion and a growing portfolio, they now require Architectural Technicians at various levels, including Project Runners.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce high-quality technical drawings, with detailed joinery fittings in a traditional style
- Working across RIBA stages 2 - 6
- Produce detailed hand drawings
- Work alongside other Architectural Technologists and Architects on projects
- Work on bespoke, high-end projects throughout London and outside of London.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified and trained as an Architectural Technician, Technologist, or Architect
- Minimum of 3 years' professional experience in the UK
- Experience in bespoke detailing on traditional, high end or classical projects
- Passion for classical and traditional architecture.
What you get back
- Salary of £32,000 - £44,000 DOE
- 21 days holiday, plus bank holidays and discretionary leave over Christmas
- Professional memberships paid for
- No staff are expected to work overtime, but if offered they will pay this at an increased rate
- Employee assistance programme
- Project trips, sketching sessions, social events, and charity fundraising
- Flexible working with 3 days per week required in the office.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician Job in Winchester, Hampshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 13478) #LI-JW1 #LI-Hybrid
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly