5 days left
- Hunter Dunning
- South West London, London
- £36000 - £50000 per annum
- 10 Mar 2023
- 07 Apr 2023
- Charlotte Lambert
- Job (Function)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Technical Architect Job in Chelsea, London
Technical Architect job is now available in Chelsea, London! The position is with a studio of 35 full-time professionals in architecture, interior design, and building management. With projects typically ranging in value from £1-£10 million, this role will suit an Architect with a strong background in the luxury sector!
Specialising predominantly within the super prime residential sector, they have an extensive portfolio of luxury projects, including properties in Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington, and Belgravia, as well as overseas. The practice prides itself on the quality of its design and attention to detail, with vast experience in creating truly outstanding homes, whilst lovingly retaining heritage features and developing their potential to maximize space and light.
The practice also encourages growth and opportunity for all employees.
Due to an increase in projects, this practice is now looking to add a Technical Architect or an Architectural Technologist to its growing team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead projects from concept/planning through to construction and completion
- Assisting in the project management through to construction on site
- Liaise with contractors and sub-contractors to resolve issues
- Creating detailed drawings and specifications using AutoCAD
- Working through all RIBA stages to prepare detailed and coordinated technical drawings
- Client meetings
- Specifying the materials and products needed for the construction of projects
- Production of stage reports, weekly project reports, and updates covering design status, etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years' minimum experience in super prime residential design
- RIBA Part III or CIAT qualification preferred but not essential
- Must be confident in RIBA stages 4 and 5 and ideally have covered all other stages
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and respond to a clients' changing requirements
- Demonstrate a good understanding of materials and construction techniques
- Confident in working autonomously and showing a proactive attitude
- Communicate effectively with team members internally
- Demonstrate confident presentation skills and design team communication
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of UK Building Regulations, codes, and an understanding of Construction Technologies
- Working to a deadline in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Experience in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, SketchUp, Microsoft Excel
- Eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £36,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Friday extra-long lunch breaks
- Career progression and growth
- Days out and events for all staff to attend
- Weekly drinks.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Technical Architect Job in Chelsea, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 13348) #LI-CL1
Apply for Technical Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly