rjha Ltd has an exciting opportunity within its team for an experienced and driven Part 2 or Part 3 Architect (UK level or equivalent).
Due to continued success, we are looking for someone who wants to manage their own projects and can continue the practice’s ethos of offering a bespoke architectural design service.
The job is based in Sunningdale, Berkshire, within a fantastic period office, directly opposite Sunningdale station which has a direct link into Richmond, Twickenham, Clapham Junction, London Waterloo and Reading.
You will need to be:
- fluent in English
- have a minimum of 3-5 years industry experience of working on UK based projects
- have a desire to manage your own projects
- have a balance of flair and technical ability
- want to work on an expanding portfolio such as riverside dwellings, barn conversions and high-end residential works in Central London and Berkshire
- reside currently in the UK and have an appropriate employment visa.
In return we offer:
- a competitive salary
- a Christmas voucher bonus
- the opportunity to work on all aspects of projects, not just one section
- a relaxed and friendly team in a modern, convenient office
- coaching and mentoring from Senior Management
Contact us if you have a strong desire to develop your talent and make your creative ideas heard - and if you have what it takes to work your way up in a unique, exciting practice.
AutoCAD and Revit essential.
Strictly no agencies please.