- Hunter Dunning
- London, South West London
- £45000 - £60000 per annum
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Job (Function)
- Project Architect
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Project Architect Job in Chelsea, South London
A Project Architect job is now available in Chelsea, London! The position is with a studio of 35 full-time professionals in Architecture, Interior Design, and Building Management. With projects typically ranging in value from £1-£10 million, this role will suit an Architect with a strong background in the luxury sector. The salary is up to £60,000 and comes with great benefits!
Specialising predominantly within the super prime residential sector, they have an extensive portfolio of luxury projects, including properties in Chelsea, Knightsbridge, Kensington, and Belgravia, as well as overseas. The practice prides itself on the quality of its design and attention to detail, with vast experience in creating truly outstanding homes, whilst lovingly retaining heritage features and developing their potential to maximize space and light.
The practice also encourages growth and opportunity for all employees.
Role & Responsibilities
- To lead projects from concept and planning through to construction and completion
- Create detailed drawings and specifications for architectural projects using AutoCAD
- Production of stage reports, weekly project reports, and updates covering design status, etc
- Liaising with contractors and resolving any issues that might come up during construction
- Specifying the materials and products needed for the construction of projects
- Meeting with clients
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients
- Leading your own team on projects throughout all RIBA stages.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years' minimum experience within high-end residential design
- RIBA Part III or MCIAT qualification preferred but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and respond to a clients' changing requirements
- Demonstrate good understanding of materials and construction techniques
- Confident in working autonomously and showing a proactive attitude
- Communicate effectively with team members internally
- Demonstrate confident presentation skills and design team communication
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Working to a deadline in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Excellent project management and client-facing skills
- Experience in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, SketchUp, Microsoft Excel
- Eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £45,000 - £60,000 DOE
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Friday extra-long lunch breaks
- Weekly drinks.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Chelsea South London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 13032)
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert