Project Architect Job in North London
An award winning architecture practice is looking for a Project Architect to assist on an exciting bespoke residential New York project!
Established in 2006, this firm has cultivated a reputation for high quality implementation of local and international projects ranging from cultural to residential to hospitality and more. Due to growth, they are offering a permanent position with great development potential for the right candidate.
Role & Responsibilities
- Report on progress of project
- Daily use of Revit, AutoCAD and Rhino
- Work with clients and develop relationships where required
- Work through all project stages to the point of delivery, with a focus on technical stages
- Produce high quality working drawing packages and bespoke construction detailing.
Required Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- Knowledge of all RIBA stages, including proven experience in stage 4
- Passion for producing highly technical drawing packages
- Excellent understanding of building regulations
- Experience in coordination of structural and MEP
- Experience with London / USA high-end projects
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal is essential.
What you get back
- Salary of £40,000 - £50,000 (flexible for more experienced candidates)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas closure
- Weekly CPD / training sessions
- Opportunity to travel to site for overseas projects
- Regular social activities - after work drinks, cultural team outings
- Positive office culture
- Statutory pension.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in North London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13475)