- Hunter Dunning
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + + hybrid working
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Job (Function)
- Project Architect
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Project Architect Job in Central London
Project Architect job available with a practice that is recognised worldwide for its award-winning projects in traditional and classical architecture! This practice also offers huge career progression and flexibility!
With their projects being featured in a number of industry and lifestyle publications on a regular basis, the practice's portfolio of projects ranges from beautiful historical buildings and private homes to commercial properties and interiors.
Due to office expansion and a growing portfolio, they now require Project Architects with experience across all RIBA stages to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on bespoke, high-end projects throughout London and outside of London
- Produce detailed hand drawings
- Working across RIBA stages 2 - 6
- Lead and manage small project teams on various conservation projects
- Produce high-quality technical drawings, with detailed joinery fittings in a traditional style.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in bespoke detailing on traditional, high end or classical projects
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the UK
- Part III qualified or Part II qualified with extensive experience
- Contract administration and technical knowledge
- Passion for classical and traditional architecture.
What you get back
- Salary of £40,000 - £45,000
- 21 days of holiday, plus bank holidays and discretionary leave over Christmas
- No staff are expected to work overtime, but if offered they will pay this at an increased rate
- Employee assistance programme
- Professional memberships paid for
- Project trips, sketching sessions, social events, and charity fundraising
- Flexible working with 3 days per week required in the office.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Central London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 12966)
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert