- Hunter Dunning
- Brixton, London
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + + employee owned
- 09 Mar 2023
- 06 Apr 2023
- Charlotte Lambert
- Job (Function)
- Project Architect
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Project Architect Job in Brixton, London
Project Architect job now available in Brixton, London! An opportunity to join an employee-owned AJ100 practice to work on high-end residential projects in some of London's most prime locations from inception through to completion!
Based in the heart of Brixton, this RIBA Chartered architectural firm, specialise predominantly in large-scale, high-end residential design. However, their work is split into 4 main sectors: commercial, residential, hotels, and master planning, across the East of England and London. This employee-owned practice of 90 staff have ambition, encourage personal development, and are passionate about high-quality design.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on high-end residential projects in London's most prime locations
- You will be working across all RIBA stages on multiple projects
- Use AutoCAD to a high standard on a daily basis
- Reporting to Senior Architects and the Associates on each project.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years PQE Part III professional experience, within the UK
- Excellent design skills and a good technical knowledge
- A thorough understanding of design issues on high-end residential projects
- Fluent user of AutoCAD to a high standard, with evidence of using this software on residential schemes in professional practice
- Revit is desirable but not essential
- Experience using SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working on high-end residential homes within the UK, ideally in London's RBKC areas
- Comfortable working in a medium-sized team
- Good working knowledge of Building Regulations and Building Standards
- Excellent English both written and verbal and eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays and additional time given over the Christmas break
- Season ticket loan
- Annual reviews and appraisals
- Cycle to work scheme
- Working hours 9 am - 5.30 pm
- Employee-owned trust, profits shared with employees
- Regular social events
- Modern, large open space office.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in Brixton, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 13470)#LI-CL1
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly