3 days left
- Hunter Dunning
- £55000 - £58000 per annum
- 08 Mar 2023
- 05 Apr 2023
- Alix Treagus
- Job (Function)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A Project Architect job is now available at a design and build practice working on high-end residential projects throughout London.
Established in 2005, our client is looking for a capable and passionate Project Architect to lead across all stages, working on prime residential projects. Currently a team of around 20, you would be joining a positive and award-winning studio.
A great opportunity to join an aspirational practice that will offer support with career development.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Design Manager
- Develop and prepare concept design presentations at all stages of the project
- Lead medium to large scale single unit residential projects across all RIBA stages
- Manage junior members of your team
- Attend site to ensure project progress
- Liaise and regular communications with clients and external consultants.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent AutoCAD skills are essential
- Minimum 3 years' experience leading similar projects
- Strong experience in high end residential projects, preferably London locations
- Knowledge of construction detailing and drawings
- Experience managing projects and teams across all RIBA stages
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch up
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously
- A positive and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of £36,000 - £42,000
- Flexible working hours (chose to work either 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm)
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays + 1 additional day per year (up to 26 days)
- Option to work from home
- Regular social events with the team
- Positive team environment with strong belief in work-life balance.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect job in Chiswick, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus job Ref: 13456)
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly