6 days left
- Planning Recruitment
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £28k-£35k per annum, depending on experience.
- 08 Mar 2023
- 08 Apr 2023
- Job (Function)
- Architect, Architectural Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client has recently won several new schemes and as a result they are looking to hire three Architectural Assistants / Recently Qualified Architects to join their expanding team to work on commercial, education, research or cultural projects.
The role will involve working across all RIBA stages, therefore offers a great opportunity for someone looking to complete their ARB and to develop into a Project Architect.
The successful candidates will be:
- Post graduate student with a master’s in architecture.
- Ideally someone who can demonstrate experience of working on the design process - stages 1-3.
- Experience of producing presentation and working drawing packages is highly desirable.
- Revit knowledge is essential.
In return our client offers a hybrid working pattern of 2 days office / 3 days from home, 25 days holiday, healthcare, and support towards part 3, if required.
Apply for Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly