This position will be working with a leading sustainable Architect in the UK. Delivering retrofit and NET zero Architecture.
Joining the small London studio of a well-established national practice the successful Architect or Technologist will support the Director with the running of projects, while mentoring and managing junior staff.
The role will involve working on projects across all RIBA stages with an emphasis on stages 3-4 initially, due to current workload.
The ideal candidate will be:-
- ARB Architect or experienced Technologist.
- Have a passion for sustainability.
- Capable of running a project from inception to completion.
- Strong communication abilities, with experience of meeting clients, managing contractors / consultants with the skills to mentor / manage junior staff.
- Hands on Revit skills are essential for this position.
As this role will be a leadership position, the successful candidate will be based full-time in the office.
For more information, please apply with your CV and portfolio. (Max 10 MB)