Part II Architectural Assistant – Henley-on-Thames
We have an immediate opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant to work on a growing number of projects in London, the South East and South West. Spratley & Partners is an established, medium-sized firm offering a genuine and exciting opportunity for personal development and career progression.
Working with select clients in the UK across the commercial, residential, education, hospitality and public sectors the successful applicant will assist with the design and delivery of projects with the support of an experienced senior management team.
Spratley & Partners has a reputation for maximising potential: of people, design, planning and return on investment and the successful applicant will demonstrate the same high standards. The ability to build strong relationships with clients and consultants is essential.
Henley-on-Thames is a beautiful market town in Oxfordshire with excellent transport links to London and the South East.
If you would like to join our talented team you will need to be:
- ARB Part II qualified with relevant UK experience
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Experience of Adobe Design Suite, SketchUp/Enscape and NBS Spec would be an advantage
- Able to demonstrate good technical knowledge
- Experienced in working with clients and consultants
- A good communicator with fluent written and spoken English
As well as a competitive salary, we offer private healthcare.
Please send a short cover letter about yourself, CV and examples of your work to Julie Goldsmith by clicking apply.