- Penguin Recruitment
- Winchester, Hampshire
- £35000 - £42000 per annum + Company Benefits
- Closing date
- 4 Apr 2023
Salary: Competitive based on experience
My client is a multi-award-winning and leading practice who are known for creating progressive and traditional Architecture across a variety of exciting sectors. Some of their most recent work covers the Residential- Town Houses, Country Houses, Conversations, Renovations, Listed Buildings and Heritage and also, the Commercial- Hotels, Healthcare sectors.
It would be essential for the candidate to already have several years post qualification experience and a solid understanding of the design process and excellent technical detailing skills. ArchiCAD proficiency would be desirable.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to contribute towards the success of a well-known, chartered practice.
Skills, Experience and Duties for the role of Architect:
- ARB registered with several years post Part 3.
- Have solid experience of the design process, technical detailing and contract administration.
- Meet project deadlines to the highest of standard.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Understand the UK Building regulations.
- Have exposure to RIBA stages 2-6 and a thorough knowledge of construction detailing.
- Assist senior team members in the preparation of project programme.
- Be in charge of overseeing and running various projects.
- Communicate with all members of your design team.
- Attend site meetings.
- Boast design flare and good technical abilities.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert