Senior Architect (Healthcare)
Salary: Competitive based on experience
I am delighted to be supporting a major international multi-disciplinary practice based centrally in Bristol, who due to succession on projects, are looking to bring a new Healthcare Architect on board. My client covers all major sectors, with some of these sectors listed- Health, Education, Housing, Retail, Leisure and Workplace and their team is made up from Architects, Engineers, and Designers.
The ideal candidate needs sufficient post Part 3 experience working on healthcare projects and be confident taking on a leading role where they will be responsible for managing a team and running projects. To succeed, you should already have experience of master planning- 1:200 clinical planning and through to 1:50 equipment planning and be familiar engaging with clients, contractors, and stake holders.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Senior Architect:
- ARB registered with substantial post Part 3 experience.
- Several years' experience working in a Senior Architect position.
- Previous Healthcare experience- at least several years specialising in the sector.
- Confident leading a team and leading client/ contractor meetings.
- Run projects across all RIBA stages whilst mentoring and supporting more junior staff.
- Familiar with Revit and led projects using the software.
- Master Planning experience as listed above would be preferable.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Boast design flare and strong technical abilities.
To apply, please contact KAZ ON 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!