- Penguin Recruitment
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- £35000 - £42000 per annum + Company Benefits
- 04 Mar 2023
- 01 Apr 2023
- Kaz Ozses
- Job (Function)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Salary: Competitive based on experience and the RIBA guidelines
(Newly Qualified Architects to be considered too)
I am delighted to be supporting an award-winning and design-led practice based in Birmingham, who due to continued succession on projects, require an Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. My client work across the Residential, Commercial, Community, Conservation, Education, Sports & Leisure sectors.
The ideal candidate will already have several years post qualification experience, boast strong design flare and good Revit and AutoCAD skills.
On offer is the chance to work within a successful practice, with great sector exposure and a competitive salary with appealing company benefits.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB registered and ideally several years post qualification experience.
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and Adobe software's would be desirable.
- A full understanding of the UK Building Regulations.
- Experience working on similar and relevant projects.
- Strong desire for detailed designs, construction drawing and the technical aspects of preparation and specification writing.
- Ensure that all project deadlines are met and to the highest of standard.
- Liaise with other clients, contractors, and other professionals.
- Guide the design team from inception through to project completion.
- Work across all RIBA stages of projects.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you soon!