Senior Architectural Technologist
- Lawray Architects
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commensurate on Experience
- Closing date
- 17 Apr 2023
- Job (Function)
- Architectural Technologist
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Due to sustained growth and a strong project pipeline, we are seeking a Senior Architectural Technologist to join our thriving award-winning practice. Whilst based in our Cardiff studio, our agile working ethos offers the opportunity to collaborate with our other studios on projects throughout the UK.
We take pride in the ever-growing cultural diversity within our team and strive to maintain a friendly environment which nurtures development, knowledge sharing and opportunities. Your work ethic and commitment to client relations will reflect this. The ideal candidate will oversee the entire construction project life cycle. You will manage personnel involved at different stages of the project and showcase strong design and/or technical abilities.
You will have:
- MCIAT chartership (preferable but not essential).
- A minimum of three years’ extensive post qualification experience including leading projects.
- Demonstrable software skills in particular proficiency in the use of Revit, NBS Chorus and EnScape.
- Experience in delivering architectural projects under traditional and design & build procurement routes.
- Client focus & commercial awareness experience of establishing and consolidating relationships to identify and realise business opportunities.
- Good motivation, influencing, people management and delegation skills.
- A collaborative team approach, efficiently managing your time, deadlines, and workload.
- Experience and knowledge of sustainable development best practice will be considered advantageous.
- Experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages from inception to traditional contract administration.
- Strong and clear presentation, technical and graphic communication skills.
For consideration, please forward your CV & portfolio samples along with your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert