1 day left
- Penguin Recruitment
- £35000 - £42000 per annum
- 03 Mar 2023
- 02 Apr 2023
- Owen Rees
- Job (Function)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Salary Expectations: £35,000 - £42,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be representing a Residential practice who are seeking an experienced Architect within their growing Edinburgh Office. The talented seeking Chartered Architect will hold exceptional design skills and build project experience to work on several small to medium scale housing projects across the UK.
On offer is a competitive salary, and the opportunity to work on exciting Residential building, and a hybrid working arrangement where you are only required to travel to the office three days a week.
- RIBA/RIAS/ARB registered Architect with knowledge of self-build or custom-build.
- Experience in the preparation and submission of planning applications.
- Experience in Residential Design including House Design and Whole Site Masterplanning.
- Exceptional design skills and creative problem solver.
- Confident in RIBA planning stages of work.
- Good knowledge of UK Building Regulations (domestic) with demonstrated experience.
- Excellent use of AutoCAD. Advantageous to have knowledge of BIM software such as Revit, ArchiCAD or similar.
- Experience of using InDesign (or similar software) to produce planning documents.
- Can demonstrate working as part of a team alongside multiple disciplines.
- Willing to coach and mentor other team members.
- Support the growth of Custom Build Homes across the UK.
- Legally able to work in the UK
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, then please could you send through an up to date CV to email@example.com.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly