- Hunter Dunning
- Brighton, East Sussex
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- 02 Mar 2023
- 30 Mar 2023
- John Watson
- Job (Function)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An Architect job is now available with an award-winning practice. The role is based in the centre of Brighton working on a wide variety of sectors including residential, commercial, and conservation-based projects
The practice is an employee-owned trust and is operated across two offices. The Brighton office is made up of 12 staff that work across a broad range of sectors and stages the team prides itself on its client-focused approach. Due to a number of new projects, they are now seeking an Architect to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on a varied of projects sectors
- Production of design and technical drawings packages
- Working across all RIBA stages
- Using Revit on a daily basis
- Working in a collaborative team environment
- Speaking with clients as required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualified
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of UK project experience
- Experience in the design and delivery of projects across all stages
- Skill in the use of Revit is highly beneficial but training will be offered.
What you get back
- £36,000 - £40,000
- Ongoing supported CPD
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payment of professional memberships
- Critical illness cover and death in service schemes
- Team Social events.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect job in Brighton, East Sussex - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson job Ref:13455) #LI-JW1
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd