- Hunter Dunning
- £30000 - £45000 per annum
- 02 Mar 2023
- 30 Mar 2023
- Charlotte Lambert
- Job (Function)
- Office Management and Administration
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Office Manager (Maternity Cover) Job in Central London
Office Manager Job now available in Central London! This is a fixed-term contract for 9 - 12 months.
Our client is a medium-sized practice based in Central London. Their portfolio consists of healthcare, aviation, residential and mixed-use projects in the UK and internationally.
This position is being offered on a fixed-term contract basis for 9 - 12 months and our client is looking for candidates with an immediate start.
Role & Responsibilities
General office administration
- Arranging travel and accommodation, managing office supplies and suppliers, including purchasing
- Arranging CPDs and staff training sessions
- Acting as the first point of contact for both calls and visitors
- Organising activities for staff in-house, including parties and conferences
- Project filing and general administration of their project management system
- Assisting with ISO 90001 systems and processes
- Creating monthly board reports and attending/minuting board meetings
- Managing director's diaries.
Marketing / Business Development
- Weekly meetings with the group marketing and business development team
- Liaising with directors on any potential bid opportunities
- Setting up procurement accounts with portals for bid documents, including bid support
- Maintaining and updating content for their website and social media platforms
- Maintain marketing collateral, including CVs and job sheets
- Liaising with the external PR team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position
- Proactive and organised approach
- Friendly and approachable manner
- Demonstratable understanding of Microsoft Office
- Experience supporting health & safety practices
- Excellent English, both written and verbal is essential.
What you get back
- £30,000 - £45,000
- Personal pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Bike to work scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- 9.00am - 5.30pm office hours.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Office Manager (Maternity Cover) Job in Central London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 13453) #LI-CL1
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly