- Penguin Recruitment
- £25000 - £30000 per annum + Company Benefits
- 02 Mar 2023
- 30 Mar 2023
- Kaz Ozses
- Job (Function)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Salary: Competitive based on experience
My client is known for their cutting-edge designs across the Residential, Hospitality and Industrial sectors and with this role you will have the chance to work in close-knit and supportive team to contribute towards the practice's success. The team use AutoCAD and Sketchup, so experience in both would be essential to succeed in the role.
The ideal candidate will have several years post qualification experience and relevant project exposure. The successful candidate will be working on projects from Extensions, Flats, and New Bespoke Build Houses through to Industrial and Hospitality projects.
Does this role sound like it could be of interest? If so, please read on!
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Architectural Technician:
- Qualified to at least HND/HNC in an architectural related subject. Ideally you will have a BArch in Architectural Technology.
- Excellent AutoCAD and Sketchup skills would be essential to succeed.
- Relevant project experience to those listed above.
- Several years' experience in a similar role in a UK based practice.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Strong technical abilities demonstrated throughout your portfolio.
- Living locally to Essex and ideally your own transport.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively send your CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you soon!