Salary Expectations: £37,000 - £45,000
An excellent opportunity has come up for a talented Senior Architect to join a RIBA Chartered Practice based in Birmingham. My client is looking for an experienced Architect during a busy period for the practice to work within the Residential and Commercial sectors.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent design and technical skills as well as demonstrating a proficiency in AutoCAD.
On offer is a competitive salary, genuine career progression and other appealing benefits.
Required skills for this Senior Architect role:
- The ability to communicate effectively to design teams and clients internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills and a fluency in English
- Organised and proactive, to solve difficult problems
- To meet strict project deadlines, within a budget
- Excellent design skills
- A good understanding and knowledge of industry standards
Essential skills needed for this Senior Architect:
- RIBA 3 qualified or equivalent and/or ARB registered
- Extensive experience in a Senior role
- Experience working in the Residential, Commercial and Education sectors
- Proficient with AutoCAD
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100