Qualified Architect – Project Running Architect
We are working with small practice in West London as the work is streaming in.
They wish to hire an Architect that can help them on their journey.
This company works on residential projects, extensions, refurbishments and also some commercial residential.
It would be expected that you have worked on domestic residential to be considered for this position.
- Project running architect with a circa 5 years’ post qualification UK experience.
- Strong Technical skills: Knowledge of planning and statutory processes, building regulations, construction, construction detailing and design principles, as well as experience with design software such as AutoCAD, SketchUp.
- Very good Project Management skills: The ability to manage projects from conception to completion; including budgeting, producing project certification whilst the project is on site, site inspection visits and preparation of minutes, scheduling and coordinating with other members of the project team.
- Very good Communication skills
- Great Problem-solving skills:
- Good Leadership skills:
- Very good Creativity: The ability to think outside the box, to come up with unique and innovative design solutions.
- Attention to Detail
- Very good Time Management skills
- Great Flexibility: The ability to adapt to changes in project scope or requirements.
- Strong Interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with clients, contractors and team members.
- Thorough understanding of process for residential projects and the ability to follow written and video guidance through our breakthrough on boarding system.
- A desire to push architectural standards forward through the use of technology and a curious mind to bring new technologies to the table.
Please get in touch with email@example.com