Senior Architectural Technologist
- Penguin Recruitment
- Essex, Chelmsford
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- 28 Feb 2023
- 28 Mar 2023
- Nick Holmes
- Job (Function)
- Architectural Technologist
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Senior Architectural Technologist (Permanent Position)
Salary: Dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity has now become available for an experienced Senior Architectural Technician to join to join a RIBA Chartered Practice, based in Chelmsford. This award-winning practice have experience in a variety of backgrounds ranging from housing, commercial, education, leisure, mixed-use developments, listed buildings and conservation, and major urban design schemes.
The successful candidate will work alongside Architects and other Technologists and be expected to create detailed technical drawings for building regulations, tender and construction working drawing packages for several projects as well as assisting other colleagues and attending site visits.
This job offers a competitive salary and benefits to help support a healthy work life balance, including flexible working.
Skills and responsibilities for this Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist:
- Managing and coordinating a project team of both in-house staff and external consultants
- Forecasting and coordinating project resource and workflow
- Able to provide technical expertise across a variety of projects from inception to completion across all RIBA stages
- Preparing and coordinating technical design packages, building regulation submissions, tender and contract documentation
- Providing on-site technical support to clients and/or contractors.
Essentials needed for this Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- 3D modelling software such as Revit (preferably) or ArchiCAD.
- Proven technical ability
- HNC/HND in a related discipline or can demonstrate significant relevant experience
- Membership of CIAT or working towards chartered status
- Thorough and up to date knowledge of Building Regulations
- Experience working in the residential sector
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100