- Penguin Recruitment
- Bedfordshire, Luton
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- 28 Feb 2023
- 28 Mar 2023
- Owen Rees
- Job (Function)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Project Architect to join a RIBA Chartered Practice in Luton due to significant growth within the company across the Industrial and Commercial sectors.
The successful candidate will have experience in a UK practice having been exposed to either the Industrial or Commercial sectors. Data Centres would be of preference although this is not essential for this application.
On offer is a competitive salary, and other appealing company benefits.
Skills and Essentials for this Project Architect role:
- To be able to manage projects from inception straight through to completion
- To be registered with the Architects Registration Board
- An exceptional understanding in IT design and managing projects using Revit.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the UK Building Regulations, on non-Residential buildings
- To be creative, inventive, and imaginative to produce unique ideas
- To have exceptional time management skills to meet project deadlines
- To demonstrate excellent presentation skills to deliver clear and concise information to other members of my client's team
- To support and lead staff within your team
- To have worked on a live project for two years
- Previous experience on working on larger scale projects
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100