- Penguin Recruitment
- Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- £28000 - £35000 per annum + Company benefits
- 28 Feb 2023
- 28 Mar 2023
- Kaz Ozses
- Job (Function)
- Architectural Technician
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Salary: Up to £35,000 based on experience
A successful and close-knit team based in Stevenage have an immediate requirement for an Experienced Architectural Technician to join their team. My client predominantly works across the Residential/ Housing sector with their main span of work covering developments.
My client uses AutoCAD and Revit, so experience would be preferable.
With this job of Architectural Technician, you will receive an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career progression.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architectural Technician/ Technologist:
- Several years' experience post qualification.
- Ideally house builder or larger scale residential exposure.
- Have a degree/HND/HNC or equivalent in Architectural/Construction based subject.
- Good working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD.
- Excellent understanding of the UK Building regulations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Produce work drawings and technical designs to a high standard.
- Complete all projects within the given time frame.
- Liaise with your planning team in regard to the planning conditions.
- Strong technical skills demonstrated throughout your supporting portfolio.
To apply, please call KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your updated CV across to email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you soon!