- Hunter Dunning
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
Architect Job in Marylebone, London
An award winning architecture practice based in Marylebone is looking for an Architect to join their team on a variety of retail projects across the UK.
In practice for over 125 years, this firm has an established reputation for high quality implementation of masterplans, individual buildings and interiors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Utilise skills in AutoCAD daily
- Work directly with clients and develop relationships
- Manage project stages to the point of delivery
- Produce high quality working drawing packages and construction detailing.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is required
- Ability to work independently and within the team
- Experience working across all RIBA stages
- Excellent understanding of UK building regulations
- On-site experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal is essential.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000 (flexible for more experienced candidates)
- 20 days holiday + additional 0.5 day per month (increasing to 23 days after 2 years)
- Hybrid working potential after probation
- Statutory pension
- Professional memberships paid.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Marylebone, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13438)
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert