Architect Job in Marylebone, London
An award winning architecture practice based in Marylebone is looking for an Architect to join their team on a variety of retail projects across the UK.
In practice for over 125 years, this firm has an established reputation for high quality implementation of masterplans, individual buildings and interiors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Utilise skills in AutoCAD daily
- Work directly with clients and develop relationships
- Manage project stages to the point of delivery
- Produce high quality working drawing packages and construction detailing.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is required
- Ability to work independently and within the team
- Experience working across all RIBA stages
- Excellent understanding of UK building regulations
- On-site experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal is essential.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000 (flexible for more experienced candidates)
- 20 days holiday + additional 0.5 day per month (increasing to 23 days after 2 years)
- Hybrid working potential after probation
- Statutory pension
- Professional memberships paid.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Marylebone, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13438)