- Penguin Recruitment
- Dorset, Christchurch
- £20000 - £30000 per annum + Company Benefits
- 24 Feb 2023
- 24 Mar 2023
- Kaz Ozses
- Job (Function)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Salary: Competitive based on experience
**Architectural Assistants will be considered with relevant experience**
I'm pleased to be supporting a RIBA Chartered practice based in the seaside town of Christchurch, on an exciting new appointment of an Architectural Technician. My client currently works across a diverse range of sectors with some of their recent work including Residential and Commercial projects.
You will be joining a friendly and close-knit team and will have the opportunity to be involved across a range of architectural stages. My client is also open to considering Architectural Assistants with strong technical capabilities too.
As the client are Vectorworks users, this software experience would be highly desirable.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architectural Technician:
- A Batchelors in Architectural Design or Technology
- Some UK based industry experience would be preferred.
- Good design skills and strong technical capabilities.
- Sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications.
- The ability to work well as a team and also individually.
- Partake in the running of projects and support the Principal Architect.
- Liaise with clients and the design teams.
- Produce work to a high standard, in the given time frames.
To apply, please send your CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com OR alternatively, call KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856. I look forward to hearing from you soon!