- Penguin Recruitment
- £37000 - £45000 per annum + Company Benefits
- 24 Feb 2023
- 24 Mar 2023
- Kaz Ozses
- Job (Function)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Salary: Competitive based on the RIBA guidelines
I am pleased to be supporting a long-standing client of mine who is on the AJ100 list. My client is a successful and RIBA chartered practice who have an exciting new requirement for a Project Architect with Revit skills to join their team! The company are known for their design excellence across a variety of medium to large scale projects inclusive of Residential and Mixed-Use schemes.
The ideal candidate will have several years post Part 3 experience and exposure to RIBA stages 3+. To succeed in this role, it would be essential to have strong communication skills as you will be client facing, and also be responsible for leading your design team.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine progression within the practice and company!
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Project Architect:
- ARB registered with several years UK based experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be proficient in Revit and AutoCAD and boast strong design and technical skills.
- RIBA stage 3+ exposure.
- Experienced job runner and previous experience in a similar role.
- Assist the Directors through all stages of the projects.
- Be in charge of overseeing and running various projects
- Communicate with all members of your design team.
- Attend site meetings
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you soon!