Part II Architectural Assistant - East London
- Hunter Dunning
- £32000 - £38000 per annum
- 23 Feb 2023
- 23 Mar 2023
- Alix Treagus
- Job (Function)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in East London
An architecture and interiors practice based in East London is looking for an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant to work on a variety of project scales and sectors. AJ100 practice!
Established over 25 years ago, this practice is a reputable architecture and interiors studio, working on projects across the UK and Europe. Their talented team of around 100 are expert in producing design solutions from workplace projects to high-end residences and more.
Role & Responsibilities
- Utilise skills in Vectorworks, InDesign and Photoshop daily
- Develop and contribute to project ideas
- Prepare detailed drawings, designs and models using CAD software, with support
- Prepare high quality 3D views for presentations, as required
- Under direction, run a project from inception to completion.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in Vectorworks, InDesign and Photoshop are required
- Ability to work alone and within the team
- Experience working across all RIBA stages is advantageous
- Creative outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drive to develop professional knowledge and development
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal is essential
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
What you get back
- Salary of £32,000 - £38,000 DOE
- 32 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays + Christmas closure
- Income protection + Life assurance (on completion of probation)
- Discretionary bonus
- Enhanced parental leave
- Mental health support
- Regular CPDs
- Support and sponsorship for Part III
- Social benefits - cultural outings, summer day out, sport events + more.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in East London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13433)