- Hunter Dunning
- Basingstoke, Hampshire
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- 22 Feb 2023
- 22 Mar 2023
- John Watson
- Job (Function)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Architect Job in North Basingstoke, Hampshire
My client is a successful and award-winning Architectural practice. Situated in the countryside north of Basingstoke they currently have an Architect job available. The role would involve working on a range of project types across all stages.
The practice is situated in a small village to the north of Basingstoke. The practice of 17 people has a broad portfolio of projects including education, residential, conservation, commercial and leisure.
Due to a steady increase in work, they are seeking an Architect to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Take a lead role in the running of projects across all stages
- Production of design and technical drawing packages
- Supporting Junior members of the team
- Working directly with clients
- Visiting site as required
- Using AutoCAD daily.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Knowledge of the UK regulations
- Good design and technical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident communicating directly with clients
- Keen to move to a management role within the business
- Confident in the use of AutoCAD
- Due to the office location, you would need your own transport.
What you get back
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Flexible working hours
- Private Healthcare.
- On site parking
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in North Basingstoke, Hampshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 13428) #LI-JW1