- Hunter Dunning
- Hampshire, Fareham
- £37000 - £43000 per annum
- 22 Feb 2023
- 22 Mar 2023
- John Watson
- Job (Function)
- Architectural Technician
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A new Architectural Technician job is now available for with a successful Housebuilder based near Whiteley, Hampshire.
The company was established over 25 years ago and with a focus on housing development projects varying in size.
After the completion of a business merger and increased projects levels they have a new role for an Architectural technician to join their small in-house design team taking a lead role in the design of and management of residential development projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working directly under the technical manager
- Production of working drawing packages
- Point of contact for projects on site
- Take a role in the running of projects and coordination of live projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 4 years UK residential project experience
- Ability to produce clear and concise working drawing packages
- Confident in taking a lead role in the running of a project
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in ArchiCAD or AutoCAD
- Large scale residential development experience is also desirable
- Due to location, you would require your own transport.
What you get back
- Salary of £37,000 - £43,000
- Regular team social events.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician job in Whiteley Hampshire - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson job Ref: 13420)# LI-JW1