Part 2 Architectural Assistant
- Penguin Recruitment
- £26500 - £31000 per annum + Company Benefits
- 21 Feb 2023
- 21 Mar 2023
- Kaz Ozses
- Job (Function)
- Architectural Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Part 2 Architectural Assistant (Revit)
Salary: £26,500-31,000 Dependant on experience/ RIBA guidelines
Excellent opportunity for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant with strong Revit to join an AJ100 practice!
About the company and role:
My client is a successful and RIBA chartered practice with 3 locations in the Southern region of the country who now have an exciting new requirement for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant with Revit skills to join their team! The company are known for their design excellence across a variety of medium to large scale projects and are an AJ100 practice.
With this role you will get the chance to work on a wide variety of projects, predominately focusing on Residential schemes. It is essential that you good working knowledge of Revit as this is the main software driving projects and AutoCAD and SketchUp experience would be highly desirable.
If successful, you will be working in a lively and vibrant office where you will receive genuine mentoring and training to progress in your career. You will also receive an attractive salary and appealing company benefits such as CPD seminars and regular social events.
Required Skills & Experience for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- A minimum of several years UK based experience.
- Previous in practice/ project experience working on Residential projects.
- Excellent attention to detail complimented by a strong design/ technical portfolio.
- The ability to work successful both independently and as part of a team.
- Good knowledge of the UK building regulations and planning standards.
- AutoCAD and Sketch-up proficiency would be desirable.
- Experience in Revit is essential.
To apply, please call KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your updated CV across to email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you soon!