Due to sustained growth Lawray is looking for a talented Part Two Architectural Assistant or Architectural Technologist to join our thriving award-winning practice. You will assist the Architects and Senior Architectural Technologists by providing high calibre technical support and expertise to ensure project deliverables are achieved. Whilst based in our London studio, our agile working policy will give you the opportunity to work with colleagues across the UK. You would be directly involved in all stages of architectural projects in the education, residential, commercial, blue light, and industrial sectors.
You will manage and work directly with clients, consultants and contractors and showcase strong design and technical abilities. Experience of all RIBA work stages to oversee the entire construction project life cycle is preferred. The ideal candidate will be open-minded and respectful of other people’s views, with good interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships and co-ordinate with consultants and colleagues.
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrable skills in the use of Revit & NBS Chorus
- Meticulous attention to detail in design and construction detailing with a good understanding of building regulations and planning policies.
- Excellent written, graphic, organisational, and mathematical skills.
- An enthusiastic attitude and a collaborative approach with the ability to meet deadlines.
- A strong work ethic and desire to join a value-driven socially responsible practice that nurtures development, knowledge sharing and opportunities.
- Experience and knowledge of sustainable development best practice is desirable.
We will ensure you get the best experience and personalised learning support to take your career as far as you want it to go. You can look forward to an attractive reward package that includes a competitive starting salary, pension scheme, a technology-supported agile working environment together with real opportunities for career development in a friendly and supportive community.
Please apply by sending your CV, portfolio and short cover letter telling us you and your career journey so far to email@example.com.