Architectural Project Manager
- Hunter Dunning
- £50000 - £70000 per annum
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
Architectural Project Manager Job in Kensington, London
A high-end residential studio based in Kensington, London is looking for a Project Manager to work on projects across London's prime area. This is a 3 month fixed term position with potential to move into a permanent role.
The practice is a reputable interior design and architecture studio, delivering some of the most exquisite luxury residential projects in the most affluent parts of London and worldwide. Their talented team are expert in producing innovative, bespoke solutions for the most exclusive clientele.
They are now seeking a Project Manager to oversee and manage the delivery of projects in London's most prime locations, which include Knightsbridge, Mayfair, Belgravia, and Chelsea.
Role & Responsibilities
- To report to the Projects Director
- Oversee and manage day to day delivery of construction, refurbishment and decoration projects to the agreed programme and budget
- Take responsibility for the tendering process
- Manage client, consultant and supplier relationships
- Lead contract administration and client reporting
- Assist the Projects Director with preparation of new business proposals, commercial tracking and business operations
- Assist in the production of tender and construction drawing packages alongside the Project Architect.
Required Skills & Experience
- RICS accredited degree in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience delivering luxury interior design projects (ideally with construction values from £500k to £10m)
- Proven experience completing 2 projects in London through all RIBA stages in Project Manager role
- International experience is a bonus
- Strong knowledge of JCT contract administration procedures and building contracts
- Ability to identify risk factors and take a solution-based approach
- Strong knowledge of UK building regulations and H&S legislation
- Fluency in Microsoft Projects, Excel and Office Suite
What you get back
- Salary of £50,000 - £70,000
- Potential for permanent position after fixed term
- Flexible working hours to suit your travel, childcare, or lifestyle needs
- 2 days working from home per week
- Gym on-site
- Mental wellbeing support
- Christmas closure
- Regular social events.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Project Manager Job in Kensington, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13376)
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert