Part II Architectural Assistant
- Hunter Dunning
- Putney, London
- £32000 - £40000 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Feb 2023
- Job (Function)
- Architectural Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Putney, London
Part II Architectural Assistant job now available with an employee-owned practice! This role will see you working across all RIBA stages on higher education and rail projects throughout the UK using BIM.
Established over 40 years ago, the practice consists of passionate and dedicated architects, designers, and technology professionals, who are committed to delivering elegant and considered designs. From innovative rail and transport work across the UK to state-of-the-art higher-education facilities, they apply rigour and attention to detail, to the design and management of all their projects. Their innovative and collaborative approach is also supported by their cutting-edge application of new technologies in BIM.
Their desire to create inspiring environments extends into the office management and structure of the practice. As a limited company with 100% of its share held in trust for the benefit of the employees. Employee Ownership supports a collaborative working culture, that ensures the long-term stability of the company, as well as making a commitment to encourage and support staff development.
Due to an increase in work, our client is now looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant or Recently Qualified Architect to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The practice's office location is currently in Putney, South London. However, they will be moving more central in March/April time to Waterloo, South London.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be working on rail, regeneration, and higher education projects throughout the UK
- Working from feasibility to site stages, attending meetings, and preparing drawings to support the delivery of projects
- Work across all RIBA stages on various project types using BIM.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years UK professional working experience
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Good organisational skills
- Experience working with Vectorworks, Microstation, Aecosim, and Project wise would be highly desirable
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, and MS Office
- Thorough working knowledge of UK building regulations
- Worked on medium to large-scale complex projects
- Experience working on higher education or rail projects would be a bonus
- Ability to work within a small team, where good communication and coordination are key
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Have a flexible and committed attitude to work
- The ability to be able to work using your own initiative.
What you get back
- £32,000 - £40,000
- Good work-life balance
- Flexible working options, a minimum of 3 days per week in the office for full-time employees
- 24 days holiday + bank holiday, rising by one day each year of service, up to 29 days
- Professional development fund for each employee
- Team holidays and events, their last trip was two days away in Rome!
- Shared company profits each year, this varies year by year.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Putney, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 13357) #LI-CL1 LI-Hybrid
Search the Hunter Dunning website for more vacancies: www.hunterdunning.co.uk/jobs/
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/hunter-dunning-ltd
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert