- HPA Chartered Architects
- Lancaster, Lancashire
- From £28,000 to £38,000 per annum (Dependent Upon Experience)
- 27 Jan 2023
- 27 Feb 2023
- Job (Function)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are currently looking for an experienced Part 2 or Part 3 qualified architect to join our studio team.
Working from a converted warehouse, overlooking Lancaster Castle in the historic heart of Lancaster, HPA Chartered Architects are an established and growing practice bordering the Lake District, yet less than an hour from Manchester.
We pride ourselves on having a versatile and considered approach to building design, planning and innovative solutions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, dynamic individual to join our team, who is willing to work on a wide range of projects, from heritage/conservation to a variety of new build projects. We would welcome an individual who has good knowledge and a keen interest in designing energy efficient buildings.
The ideal candidate will be compatible with our existing team yet also offer something new to the practice and should demonstrate the following proficiencies:
• Enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
• Proficient on Autocad and ideally Revit
• Confidence with Microsoft Office
• Hardworking, professional, Team Player
• Outstanding written, oral and grammatical ability
• Photoshop experience
• Full driving licence with access to a car
• Previous experience working in practice
• Keen, quick thinker and learner
• Have a Post Graduate Degree from an RIBA UK Accredited School of Architecture
If you want to enjoy the great outdoors, whilst also experience a lower cost of living in other parts of the country, we are in the perfect location for you. HPA Chartered Architects also have an established track record of helping Part 2 Graduates through the Part 3 Exam Process.