Floyd Slaski Architects Ltd is a design focussed, feel-good practice based in Putney.
We have interesting projects, commercial stability and a vibrant studio environment providing career support and opportunity to all.
Our work is predominantly in the healthcare sector, both NHS and Private plus other growing sectors such as higher education and residential. Construction values typically range from £500,000 to £25 million.
We are seeking a talented senior architect with expertise in mental health and / or higher education design. We consider it most important that you are an excellent all-rounder with a proven background in designing, specifying and running projects of similar scales.
It is anticipated that there will be a mixture of working in the office, on site and at home.
The successful applicant will have the following qualities:
- Ability to work proactively in small teams with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent Revit expertise as core office software
- Competent Autocad skills
- NBS specification writing and construction detailing experience
- Experience of working in the UK is necessary, for competence with building regulations, planning knowledge etc.
- Experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages
Renumeration is competitive and to be agreed based on experience and skills.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly