Salary: £40-50,000 Dependant on experience and level
A RIBA Chartered and successful practice based in the heart of Manchester has a new opening for a Senior Architect to join them on a permanent basis. With projects in the Commercial, Industrial, Energy, Education, Residential and Retail sectors, you will gain excellent project exposure whilst working alongside some well-known clients.
The ideal candidate will have sufficient post Part 3 exposure and have worked as a Senior Architect for several years. It would be essential to boast good technical and design skills and be a confident running jobs from the initial stages of conception, through to the final stages of completion.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine room for progression and growth within the team.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Senior Architect:
- ARB registered with sufficient post Part 3 experience.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Full understanding of the UK building regulations.
- Strong communication skills and confident in a client facing role.
- Revit experience would be essential.
- The initiative to work successfully as an individual but also as part of a team.
- Liaise with other clients, contractors and other work professionals.
- Ensure that all deadlines are met to a high standard of work.
- Working predominantly in key sectors as listed above.
- Relevant project experience.
- Responsible for running jobs across all RIBA stages.
- Support the Directors where needed whilst managing and mentoring your team.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, give send over your updated CV to email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you!