Experienced Part 3 Architects needed with Revit Experience
Murphy Philipps is looking for an enthusiastic, part 3 qualified Architect to work in our London offices located close to Old Street. Applicants should be Revit Proficient, and ideally have 2-5 years overall experience, a keen outlook, and be looking to work on a variety of different projects. Good career prospects for the right candidate within our friendly and vibrant practice.
Please attach your CV and work samples of your best work as one file with no more than 20 pages for the attention of the recruitment manager. (more than 20 pages will be dismissed)
MPA Employee benefits:
- Life assurance with Legal and general
- Pension scheme – 3%/5%
- Monthly Social activities
- Summer & Christmas social full day outings
- Corporate Gym membership discount
- Weekly CPD lunches, fruit & snacks
- 23.5 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Annual leave loyalty bonus scheme
- Up to £500 contribution to short term courses available, T&C’s apply
- Up to £5000 contribution to long term courses available with T&C’s.
- RIBA & ARB Annual leave membership paid for by MPA
- Flexible hours & Agile working practices in place
Please only apply once through RIBA Appointments - we will not accept applications into any other inbox.
"MURPHY PHILIPPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER"
At this time we require no agencies