- Hunter Dunning
- £42000 - £47000 per annum
- Closing date
- 17 Feb 2023
Architectural Technologist Job in North London
An Architectural Technologist job is now available working with a multi-disciplinary practice in North London.
This company of around 20 foster an environment of growth, working on a mixture of projects from housing to office and mixed-use developments.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare drawings, models, images as required
- Manage projects across technical stages, with some involvement across all stages
- Communicate effectively with clients, suppliers, colleagues, etc
- Research techniques relating to materials, methods and construction
- Follow all architectural guidelines and standards.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience post qualification
- Vectorworks experience is essential
- Good knowledge of building regulations and construction materials/methods
- Knowledge across all RIBA stages
- Excellent technical skills
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of £42,000 - £47,000 (flexible for more experienced candidates)
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Christmas closure
- Ongoing training and development support
- Regular CPD's
- Weekly 'knowledge sessions' to discuss various industry topics
- Flexible Fridays - option to work remotely every Friday
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect Job in North London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13330)
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert