Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Competitive based on experience
I am delighted to be supporting an experienced design practice based in Milton Keynes, who have been established for around 40 years. Their expertise cover Architecture, Master Planning, Interior, Landscape and Planning and their projects cover the Care, Commercial, Leisure, Industrial, Retail, Mixed Use and Residential sectors.
The ideal candidate will be a senior level job runner and be able to hit the ground running with professional client. You should be knowledgeable with AutoCAD, BREEAM and the UK building regulations and planning policies and boast strong design flare and technical skills.
On offer is a competitive salary, a company bonus scheme, healthcare, and pension, along with the opportunity to progress in a medium sized practice.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Project Architect:
- ARB registered with sufficient post Part 3 experience.
- Extensive job running experience in an Architectural practice.
- AutoCAD literate and ideally Adobe and Sketchup skills too.
- Relevant project experience across the sectors listed above.
- Strong design flare and technical abilities.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Able to complete work within the given time frame to a high standard.
- Living locally to Milton Keynes, or happy commuting in to the office.
- Confident in a client facing role.
- Able to work independently, but also as part of a wider team.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your updated CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you soon.