CAD Technician (Contract Position)
Salary: Dependent on experience
I am currently working with an award-winning design consultancy based in London. They are looking for an experienced CAD Technician to join their team of Designers and Architects, helping to deliver a personal and tailored service. The consultancy covers a wide range of projects including Conceptual Design, Concept Architecture, Space Planning, Detailed Design and Lighting Design.
The successful candidate will need to be proficient using AutoCAD and have relevant experience working in a UK based practice. There is the opportunity to work alongside disciplined experts on exciting and challenging new projects.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package to create a positive and healthy working environment.
Skills and responsibilities for this CAD Technician:
- Managing CAD packages and produce 3D drawings
- In depth understanding of building technology
- Ensure that all information is treated appropriately and kept confidential
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Essentials needed for this CAD Technician:
- Proficient use of AutoCAD
- Experience working with commercial interiors
- Good understanding of UK building regulations
- Adopt a proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good organisational and presentational skills
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100
Apply for CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly