Senior Garden Designer or Landscape Architect
Senior Garden Designer or Landscape Architect Job in Notting Hill, London
A Senior Garden Designer or Landscape Architect job is now available working on a range of residential and commercial projects in Notting Hill, London.
Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has opened for an experienced, self-motivated, Senior Garden Designer or Landscape Architect who is looking to further their career and join a dynamic team.
Established over 30 years ago, this company of around 40 is renowned for designing, building and maintaining beautiful and innovative gardens.
Role & Responsibilities
- Attend client meetings and present as required
- Manage design projects from start to finish
- Produce innovative designs of gardens and outdoor spaces to an excellent standard
- Create imaginative plant designs
- Source materials and place orders with suppliers
- Produce construction drawings, schedules and specifications
- General office administration, including production of meeting minutes
- Ensure CDM 15 regulations are adhered to.
Required Skills & Experience
- Diploma/degree in Landscape Architecture or Garden Design
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary projects
- Excellent client service skills
- Full working knowledge of Vectorworks or AutoCAD
- Ability to use Sketchup and Excel
- Keen interest in new design ideas and trends
- Good knowledge and love of plants
- Clean UK driving license
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary dependant on experience
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development
- Day off for your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Garden Designer or Landscape Architect Job in Notting Hill, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13324)
Apply for Senior Garden Designer or Landscape Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly