Architectural Technician - Permanent role
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working with a well-established practice based in Birmingham. My client is looking for an experienced Architectural Technologist / Technician to work within the Sport and Leisure sector to produce planning and building regulation drawings.
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate a proficiency with AutoCAD and Sketchup to produce documents to a high standard. You must also demonstrate a design flair to produce high quality houses as well as working drawings.
On offer is a competitive salary, and other appealing company benefits.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- To implement and assemble surveys, primary appraisal schemes, concept layouts and concluding planning layouts
- Proficient with producing planning drawings and Building Regulation drawings
- A good understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015
- To work accurately to meet deadlines, collectively working in sync with my client's team members and other external consultants
- To be up to date with the latest regulations regarding Planning and Building to plan packages and create submissions
- To implement and manage any issue tender packages
Experience needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- The ability to multitask, as you will be managing multiple projects at the same time
- Experience operating with architectural design projects
- An excellent attention to detail
- Extensive experience a particular sector
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Job running and working closely with an Associate Architect
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly